Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thinking about Christmas gifts yet?

You may remember the CBS Cares commercials that I brought to your attention last year. There was Christmas Pap Smear & Christmas Prostate Exam and, of course, Hanukkah Pap Smear & Hanukkah Prostate Exam.

I'm still not convinced that CBS Cares as much as they just wanted to broadcast the most ridiculous commercials in the history of television.

This year, however, I have an actual product for you. I present to you the Pearl Necklace:And if that one doesn't accurately represent it for you, there's a second design option:The description, taken directly from the website, for these lovely pieces reads:

Pearl Necklace is a seemingly amorphous cast silver shape on a chain that is actually an accurate representation of semen. It is a visual marker of chaos turned perfection through an act of beauty and lust. Pearl Necklace is a physical reminder of a fleeting moment of pleasure.

Well if that doesn't scream "Merry Christmas" and/or "I love you", I don't know what does.

12 comments:

Molly said...

Hilarious!

Beth said...

Seriously??? Oh my.... (shaking head :)

beardies3 said...

That is too funny.

Austin said...

Wow. Perfect to match those Golden Shower earrings I got her last year!

Lindsay said...

First, what were you looking at that got you to stumble across these? :)

Second... someone would seriously pay $420-2200 for that?!! Crazy.

Kiet said...

This is..and you are...so f@#%in wrong. You know, people think about this stuff, but you actually blog it. I'm crying here.

Leana said...

Um....wow....that is the perfect present for the girl who has everything...

kerrie said...

so glad you finally figured out what to get me. either would go great with some very special outfits i have.....

how did you find those?

Jill Costantino said...

OMG - I just added BOTH of these to my Christmas wish list. NOW it's complete:)

Teresa said...

WOW!!!

Jamie said...

Wow. There is no better way to publicly say "I'm a whore" and still not be completely devoid of class...

But just about the littlest amount you can possibly have.

Lisa T said...

We should invent a necklace of a fart. Nothing says I love you like being comfortable with a fart.