Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy!

Busy, busy, busy, busy, busy, busy!

I've been busy.

I've never made a New Year's resolution (except taking the comment verification off because Beth whines) or even had a "goals for the year" list, but when 2011 rolled around I decided that I needed to make changes.

I toyed with a couple ideas that didn't work out (no big deal), but one has and it's happening. Right now!

With this one idea comes some changes in my online world. I need a new blog & twitter name. I'm about as uncreative as it gets when it comes to these things (I certainly don't take credit for the cuteness of swimBARKrun) so I need your help!

I think it's clear that my blog & twitter are a mish mash of things with some training/racing talk thrown in occasionally. Should I find a running related name? Should it just be a D thing? What do you think? Have a GREAT idea for a name that I should use?

Help!

13 comments:

Beth said...

We need to know what your new change is so that we can suggest appropriate title/twitter changes!! ;) Exciting!

Tawnee Prazak said...

I couldn't be happier for you. The change you're making isn't easy but it's soooo worth it, especially knowing the type of person you are -- you need to be your own boss!

You're actually more creative/witty than I think you realize... you leave the best comments on peoples' FB, blogs, etc... so just channel that side of you and you'll find your new names, etc.

RR said...

Yes we need to know the change then can suggest. Or others can suggest because I am not creative at all.

D said...

This is why I don't blog... things are running through my mind quickly so I'm not clear!

I need a new name for THIS blog & my regular old twitter account. SwimBarkRun is being taken over by the change! :D

Teresa said...

I may be the most creative of them all! Ha!

I can be of no help :(

Steve said...

I don't know you very well... obviously. Ha, I think the first time I read you 1000 years ago you had an injured cat, and I hoped it felt better.

Having said that the little I know, is you are funny, and out there, and I am pretty sure everyone who knows you loves you.

I had a feeling well over 1 year ago, that there is something else to you. There is more to you that you don't want to show. I think you are afraid to show??? Whatever, you don't show it though.

Now that is just a feeling I had a while ago, and it is the reason you are on my list of readers. I think we all will get to know that hidden side, and still you will be funny as hell like you normally are.

Name changes??? How the hell should I know. :)

kerrie said...

quit keeping secrets!!!!!! what's the change? tell or i'll assume you're pregnant.

ADC said...

I am as uncreative as you are!

ADC said...

I am as uncreative as you are!

Molly said...

Gawd, I have to change links for you AGAIN????

JC said...

Are you preggers! You know the more people start talking the more people are going to think it! Tell your secret!!!!

Kiet said...

You're just toying with us aren't you? How many more times are you going to make me change my settings to follow your ass around. Just liked your new business venture on FB.

jessicabold said...

I named my navigation system in my car Bridgette. My husband's is Penelope. We told our real estate agent to name hers Tilly.

Point is: I'm not exactly the best person to get name advice from IMHO.

(www.booshy.com - that's me!)